If you’ve answered no, take a minute and check out the added benefits you’ll gain by working with a coach. Let’s compare the pro’s and con’s of dieting on your own or with a health coach.
Negative Conflicts of dieting alone:
- Dieting means eating less of the foods I really want, even if they’re not good for me.
- Feeling deprived and isolated makes me want to give up trying.
- No one else is doing this.
- I’ll be struggling for nothing, because I know in the end I’m going to fail again.
- Trying to do this myself allows me the space to fail.
- No one really has to know I really want to lose the weight.
- Who am I really doing this for, I’ll just accept being overweight.
- I'll hide how this really affects me.
Positive Possibilities of getting healthy with a Health Coach:
- Creating an eating plan I’ll want to stick with for a healthy future.
- Finding fun in being creative with my family cooking & being active together.
- Always knowing my coach will be there for me, supporting me all the way.
- Allowing the coaching session to deepen why this is so important to me.
- Getting rid of the baggage that always stops me from being successful.
- Being held accountable to reach each goal set with my coach.
Accountability is the key to being Successful.
As your Coach, I truly want you to succeed, so I will challenge you with accountability you'll want within yourself!
Contact me right now for your Free session appointment!